Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trying a new blog

As I tryed to start a blog on Facebook, I imagined that There Must Be A Better Way (TMBABW)! So as I try this new host (Blogspot) I will experiment to see how this goes.  This is also my first attempt at a real blog.  I'm not sure I even have anything to say... But we will find out in short time.

Of course the blog is entitled There Is A Better Way (TIABW).   I am always wanting to find or share better ways of doing things, especially life.  In general we tend to do things the way we've always done them, because we either don't like to change, or just don't know any better, we keep doing what we're doing the same old way.  The problem is that we will always get the same old results... if we expect different results by doing the same thing - we must be insane!

So, here's to a better way....
Roger

No comments:

 
Lijit Search